The GSA Library website has had a makeover this summer, and has just revealed her amazing new look.
As well as being more pleasing on the eye, our website is now much much easier to use, and contains a whole lot of extra content and information that we hope will answer many of your questions more effectively. We've also created several new sections to direct you straight to relevant information in your subject area.
Check out the new Library website to access:
- Subject guides with books and shelfmarks, journals, online resources, blogs and newsfeeds.
- Online resources by name, subject or type of resource.
- Comprehensive information on other libraries you can access.
- Information and research skills guides.
- Support guides for distance learners, academic staff, school leavers, research students, international students, and disabled students.
- Demo movies showing you how to search the Library Catalogue.
- Electronic reference shelf.
- Quick links to all the resources you need on a daily basis.
- And much, much more!